ENROLLMENT VERIFICATION FORM (EVF)
The Enrollment Verification Form (EVF) serves as a document for KHEDF to ensure that our students meet their scholarship requirements. At the beginning of each semester (Fall/Spring), scholars must submit the form to verify grade point average(GPA), Major, and most up-to-date contact information.
- Complete the Enrollment Verification Form (EVF) after you are officially enrolled, tuition for the semester you are receiving your scholarship has been billed on your student account and grades have been posted* (*For Fall Semester EVF's this refers to grades for Summer Classes, if no summer classes were taken, please ignore this specific step. For Spring it refers to after grades have been posted for the Fall Semester.)
- After the form is received by KHEDF, a check for the semester funds will be mailed to the student’s account.
- September 15 is the deadline to submit the EVF for the fall semester and February 15 is the deadline to submit the EVF for the spring semester. (BE AWARE OF YOUR COLLEGE'S SPECIFIC TUITION DEADLINES)
- Please allow up to One(1) week for KHEDF to process and Two(2) weeks for Financial Aid to post funds on your account.
ACADEMIC ACTION PLAN
KHEDF Scholars who do not meet the required GPA, must complete the Academic Action Plan to be considered for academic probation. The form should be submitted by September 30 for the fall semester and February 30 for the Spring Semester.
Scholarship funds will be posted on your student account depending on the scholarship you received.
- Butler Community College—Kansas Hispanic Education & Development Foundation
- Friends University—Friends University Leadership Scholarship
- Kansas Hispanic Education & Development Foundation
- Kansas State University—Kansas State University Opportunity Scholarship
- Newman University—Newman University/Kansas Hispanic Education & Development Scholarship
- University of Kansas—University of Kansas FAS Scholarship
- WSU Tech—WSU Tech Horizon Scholarship or WSU Tech
- Wichita State University—WSU Admissions Institutional Award